Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Star Bucks Desert

I woke up in the middle of a place which cannot bedescribed. Full of hot sweaty scorpions, with the sun beating down on me, likea fiery inferno. No memory of the night before. I get up look round with lastounce of my strength. Hard to breath, or walk. The pain is worst than having toshoot a guy whilst changing a wheel, in the middle of New York whilst on fireand in front of the queen. Hard to open up my eyes, crusty eyes, fused togetherlike glue on a airfix kit. Walking over the sand making life harder than it is.I can’t go on, life draining. Then I look round and the woman with my tea andcup of cake turns up. I say to the woman “about time this shows up”. The womanjust walks away and I thought to myself “well what do you expect its Star Bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment